The weekly Solo PR Twitter chat on June 4, 2014 drew a diverse group of independent communication pros from across the country. With a mix of expert insight and humor these pros discussed the following topics of interest:
- What are your go-to promo items or branded clothing for your #solopr marketing efforts?#solopr
- Springpad goes away 6/25. I (@KellyeCrane) preferred it to Evernote. What do you use to collect bookmarks/collaborate w/others?#solopr
- How do you build a project quote when you're very unsure of how many total hours it will take? #solopr
- You may have heard that Cision and Vocus were both purchased by the same co & will be merged. What's the impact? #solopr
- When someone asks you to a networking lunch/coffee, etc., how do you decide whether to go? How to decline? #solopr
Scroll through some of the highlights from the chat below:
Be sure to check out the transcript in PDF for the full discussion. Please note that the transcript is in reverse chronological order. If you weren’t able to join us this week, weigh in on the chat questions below!
The #solopr chat – held each Wednesday from 1-2 p.m. Eastern – is a weekly ritual for some of the savviest PR pros on Twitter. Anyone with a Twitter account is welcome to participate. If you’re looking for immediate answers to your questions and real-time access to wisdom from veteran pros, join us as a Premium member of Solo PR Pro – our private Facebook group is available 24/7.