On the second Wednesday in June, we held one of our traditional Q&A chats, where top independent communication professionals shared thought leadership, tips and advice in response to questions submitted by the community (learn how to join us here). On June 8 2016, we weighed in with opinions and insight on the following topics of interest:
- What trends are your clients interesting in following? #solopr
- Are you evolving strategies for clients to fit changing generational values? #solopr
- Q3 really applies to other countries as well, so easy to focus on where you live, but are we missing bigger picture? #solopr
- What changes can we #solopr pros make to leverage voice recognition search?
- Are you doing more, less or the same with paid strategies these days? #solopr
- What skills should we be adding to future proof our solo businesses? #solopr
- What would you like to see more of in the future? #solopr
A few of the top tweets are highlighted below (followed by a link to the full transcript):
Be sure to check out the transcript in PDF for the full discussion. Please note that the transcript is in reverse chronological order. If you weren’t able to join us this week, weigh in on the chat questions in the comments!