This week’s #solopr chat on Twitter focused on year-end planning and getting ready for 2010. This is an important period in planning for your business and setting the stage for an even better 2010! As always, the Solo PR Pro community had some excellent tips to share on the following topics:
- What are you doing for year-end tax planning for your business?
- What do you do to get your books in order? What systems?
- For those who use Excel, is there a standard template you use, or did you create it yourself?
- If in the U.S., how did you decide on your business structure (LLC, Corp., etc.)?
- Are you doing anything now to manage cash flow in 2010?
Be sure to check out the transcript online or here in PDF for the answers.
If you were unable to join us this week, how would you answer these questions? What was your favorite advice from the chat? Please let us know your own thoughts in the comments!
The #solopr chat – held each Wednesday from 1-2 p.m. Eastern – is a weekly ritual for a host of savvy Solo PR Pros on Twitter.We’ll be on holiday break until January 6, 2010. Anyone with a Twitter account is welcome to participate – see Join Us for the #solopr Chat on Twitter to find out how!