As regular readers of this blog know, each year Solo PR Pro works to provide a one-of-a-kind conference experience for our community – one focused on the unique needs of independent communications consultants and other small organizations (as opposed to the deep-pocketed Fortune 500 organizations or large-scale PR agencies typically discussed at other events). This year, we’ve joined forces with the well-respected Florida Public Relations Association (FPRA) Conference – being held August 10-12, in Orlando – to help develop a program jam-packed with sessions of interest to the Solo PR Pro community.
Attendees of the 2013 and 2014 Solo PR Summits gave those events stellar evaluations – 100% said they'd want to attend a future Solo PR event, and 100% would recommend a friend do the same – and this year’s FPRA Conference collaboration continues our tradition of unmatched professional development and networking opportunities for indies. Just a few of the session highlights include:
- Global Analytics: Measuring What Matters Most – Louis Gray, Analytics Advocate, Google
- How to Write Short: Word Craft for Fast Times – Roy Peter Clarke, Senior Scholar, Poynter Institute
- 21st Century Media Relations: From “Buzz” to “Cha-Ching” – Shonali Burke, President and CEO, Shonali Burke Consulting, Inc.
- Upgrade Your Digital PR Campaigns With Facebook Ads: Secret Strategies for Success – Jennifer Spivak, Digital Marketing Entrepreneur
- Crisis Communications: Through the Digital Noise – Melissa Agnes, President and Co-Founder of Agnes + Day
- Instagram for PR Success – Heather Whaling, President, Geben Communication
- How to be Successful on Your Own – Communications consultants panel, featuring Karen Swim, Nate Long, Ginger Broslat and Kellye Crane
- Measurement on a Small Business Budget – Lisa Gerber, Founder, Big Leap Creative
- Captain of Your Own Careers – Keri Potts, ESPN Public Relations Senior Director of College Sports
- 7 New Digital Trends Re-Shaping PR – Arik Hanson, Principal, ACH Communications
You can see all of the sessions by downloading the full brochure, and checkout the complete interactive online schedule now available!
Solo PR Exclusive Discounts
The FPRA organizers have created a special ticket just for members of Solo PR PRO Premium that delivers all two and a half days of conference sessions at the heavily discounted rate of $550 (plus Eventbrite fees) – that’s more than $325 off the FPRA non-member full conference rate! These are early bird prices and will expire on July 13. The conference has also negotiated a discounted hotel rate that will expire on July 2. To get the lowest rates for the conference, act now! Please note that you must register on the Solo PR PRO Premium conference registration page to get our exclusive discount (this special rate is exclusive to Solo PR Pro members and cannot be accessed on the FPRA conference site).
Look forward to seeing many of you in Orlando!
Members, click here to access the special Solo PR PRO Premium conference registration page. Remember, you have until July 2 for the hotel discount and July 13 for early-bird conference registration.
Not a Solo PR PRO Premium member? You could register on the main FPRA Conference page, but why would you? With Solo PR PRO Premium membership starting at just $25/month (or get our best deal with an Annual subscription at $179), Solo PR PRO Premium pays for itself with these conference discounts – join today!