The Solo PR crew works hard and plays hard, and we’re doing plenty of both at Solo PR Pro’s main event activity for 2015—the Florida Public Relations Association (FPRA) Conference, taking place this week (August 9-12, 2015).
But even if you can’t be here in person, you can still follow along, get conference highlights, participate and join the conversation during this action-packed event’s wide range of professional development sessions and networking opportunities. Watch the #SoloPR hashtag on Instagram for attendee pics and #SoloPR on Twitter for live tweets, on-site photos and more!
Many of the featured speakers at this top-notch conference are Solo PR Pro members, including:
- 21st Century Media Relations: From “Buzz” to “Cha-Ching” – Shonali Burke, President and CEO, Shonali Burke Consulting, Inc.
- Three Really Is The Magic Number. The Content, Process and Delivery of Successful Social Storytelling – Dan Farkas, Instructor of Strategic Communications, E.W. Scripps School of Journalism at Ohio University
- Measurement on a Small Business Budget – Lisa Gerber, Founder, Big Leap Creative
- 7 New Digital Trends Re-Shaping PR – Arik Hanson, Principal, ACH Communications
- Upgrade Your Digital PR Campaigns With Facebook Ads: Secret Strategies for Success – Jennifer Spivak, Digital Marketing Entrepreneur
- How to be Successful on Your Own – Communications consultants panel featuring Karen Swim, Nate Long, Ginger Broslat and Kellye Crane
We’re thrilled that we’ve been able to join forces with FPRA to offer our Solo PR community what is sure to be an extraordinary conference experience.
Be sure to check back next week for post-conference highlights and content, and we look forward to seeing you (either in person or virtually) in Orlando!