After taking a summer hiatus, on the fourth Wednesday in August, we returned and held one of our traditional Q&A chats, where top independent communication professionals shared thought leadership, tips and advice in response to questions submitted by the community (learn how to join us here). On August 24 2016, we weighed in with opinions and insight on the following topics of interest:
- McDs stepped into it with Step It activity trackers. While they had to pull, was this ever a good move? usat.ly/2boZs5O #solopr
- When you have a client that is not liked by audience, what strategies do you use to promote the brand? #solopr
- Is there ever a time that you should bury client bad behavior or it is always necessary to disclose? #solopr
- Have you ever experienced male/female clients treated differently, and if so how did you handle? #solopr
- With a growing toolbox of tactics, are there any traditional or digital tactics that you have abandoned? #solopr
- What do you do when you have taken a client as far as they can go? #solopr
Be sure to check out the transcript in PDF for the full discussion. Please note that the transcript is in reverse chronological order. If you weren’t able to join us this week, weigh in on the chat questions in the comments!