Participants weighed in with opinions and insight on the following topics of interest:
- In general, what do clients really care about? What do they want to see in reports?
- When are scorecards useful, and what are the pitfalls?
- Are there any reporting lessons from large agencies solos could learn from?
- What can you do reporting-wise when you have a slow month?
- What’s the biggest mistake communications pros make when reporting?
- How can PR pros use reporting to demonstrate value?
- What are your favorite tips/tricks for reporting?
A few of the top tweets are highlighted below (followed by a link to the full transcript):
Be sure to check out the transcript in PDF for the full discussion. If you weren’t able to join us this week, weigh in on the chat questions in the comments!
In case you missed it, the #solopr chat has moved to a twice monthly schedule. We meet the second and fourth Wednesday of each month from 1-2 p.m. Eastern – a regular ritual for some of the savviest PR pros on Twitter. Anyone with a Twitter account is welcome to participate. If you’re looking for immediate answers to your questions and real-time access to wisdom from veteran pros, join us as a Premium member of Solo PR Pro – our private Facebook group is available 24/7.