By all measures, last week's first-ever Solo PR Summit was a rousing success! The event brought internationally-known speakers and solo PR pros from across North America together in Atlanta, Ga., for two days of unparalleled professional development, networking, and actionable sessions focused on the independent consultant.
The connections made and friendships formed will last long after the event is over. If you weren't able to join us — or if you were there, and want to re-live it — we've compiled all the content we could find there's a lot!) below:
Of the amazing presentations, those that have been publicly shared by the speaker(s) include:
- Creating More Value by Integrating Online and Offline – Arik Hanson, Heather Whaling
- PR Measurement for Solos – Kami Huyse
- Adaption or Extinction: What you need to know – Kevin Dugan
- Get More Done in Less Time – Sarah Evans
Additional User Content from the Summit
We don't need to do a detailed recap of the Solo PR Summit – attendee Davina Brewer already did that! Checkout her great job of reporting from the conference:
In addition, here's just some of the valuable content attendees created from the Summit:
- Author Mark Schaefer Interviewed by Mary Ellen Miller
- Creating value by integrating traditional and digital PR – Arik Hanson
- Want to Create More Value? Integrate Traditional & Digital PR [#SoloPR Slides] – Heather Whaling
- Last-Minute, Non-Profit Pitch Rakes In Coverage – Kevin Dugan
- 5 Reasons Why I Joined Solo PR – Cier B.
More from the Summit
We've got some great photos of speakers and attendees, along with highlights from each session, in the Solo PR Summit 2013 Facebook album.
Curious to know what others thought of the Solo PR Summit? Checkout this Storify with some of the tweeted reviews here.
Take Our Survey
Whether you were able to attend this year or not, we want your help to shape the future of the Solo PR Summit! Attendee surveys are being emailed to those who were in Atlanta, but those who weren't able to make it this year, please let us know your input by filling out this short survey.
Please join me in supportting our sponsors Marketwire, Tracky, MBO Partners, Summit PA, Uber, Dreamland Interactive, B King’s Audio Visual Services, & Marketing Mel, without whom the Solo PR Summit would not have been possible.
Thanks to everyone who participated in the event, both near and far! The passion and wisdom of this community is something I never take for granted, and it's gratifying to see that the Solo PR Summit helped bring like-minded professionals together. To your success!