Fun in the sun, brain expanding educational sessions and the camaraderie of your fellow Solo PR members—all in the luxurious setting of a plush resort. What more could one have asked for?
Hats off to another fantastic conference where the Solo PR community had an opportunity to strengthen our bonds while learning and networking – sharing with each other and our fellow attendees at the 2015 Florida Public Relations Association Conference in Orlando, Florida.
This conference was chock-full of outstanding presentations from highly revered speakers, including many members of our own Solo PR community. If you couldn't attend the conference in person, check out these summaries of sessions of particular interest to Solo PR Pros, which appeared on the FPRA blog:
How to be Successful on Your Own – Communications consultants panel featuring Ginger Broslat, Nate Long and Karen Swim, moderated by Kellye Crane
- Three Really Is The Magic Number. The Content, Process and Delivery of Successful Social Storytelling – Dan Farkas, Instructor of Strategic Communications, E.W. Scipps School of Journalism at Ohio University
- Measurement on a Small Business Budget – Lisa Gerber, Founder, Big Leap Creative
- 7 New Digital Trends Re-Shaping PR – Arik Hanson, Principal, ACH Communications
- Upgrade Your Digital PR Campaigns With Facebook Ads: Secret Strategies for Success – Jennifer Spivak, Digital Marketing Entrepreneur
- Doing More with Less: Tools, Tips and Resources (this link goes to the presentation in Slideshare)- Kellye Crane, Founder, Solo PR Pro
The full downloadable presentations, notes and other extras for each of the above sessions (and more) are available exclusively to Solo PR PRO Premium members (members- click here!). Not a Solo PR PRO member yet? Join today to access these downloads, along with thousands of other pages of helpful content and templates!
Many thanks to everyone who participated in this conference, both in-person and virtually! I continue to be awed and inspired by the tremendous enthusiasm, passion and collective wisdom and knowledge that our Solo PR community brings to the table—every time.
For more images from the event, take a look at our album on the Solo PR Pro Facebook page!
A very special thanks to the FPRA who provided the opportunity for Solo PR to work with them in creating a unique experience for our members, and to be part of such an incredibly successful event.
(Photo credits: FPRA.)