The 2014 Solo PR Summit in Atlanta has just concluded, and we're proud to say it was a huge success! Furthering Solo PR Pro's mission to provide the tools, education, advocacy and community resources needed for communications consultants to succeed and grow, the Summit gave attendees a chance to experience in-person what Solo PR Pro offers every day – informative content, practical no holds barred advice, and an incredible community of support.
This year’s Summit, universally praised by attendees, was once again chock full of practical advice and tips not available anywhere else. Rather than put together our own recap, we wanted to highlight the excellent recap posts from those who attended. If you weren’t able to join us at the summit— or if you were there, and want to re-live it –below is a sampling of the publicly available summaries and other content (we'll continue to update as more folks post):
- The 7 Commandments of the Solo PR Summit – Arik Hanson
- Wildcards, Snowballs and Other Key Takeaways from the Solo PR Summit – Daria Steigman
- Time with My Tribe – Solo PR Summit Takeaways – Michelle Kane
- Savvy Solos, Saucy Speakers and Super-Sized Learning – Karen Swim
- How to Stay on Top of Social Media in 30 minutes a day (presentation on Slideshare)– Arik Hanson
- Facebook Advertising on a Small Budget – Zoetica Media
- Recap of 2nd Annual Solo PR Summit – Alison Kenney
- How to Handle Difficult Conversations: 7 Tips from The SoloPR Summit – Mary Ellen Miller
You can also checkout our 2014 Solo PR Summit photo album on Facebook to see your friends and relive some of the fun memories.
This comment shared in the Solo PR Pro Premium Facebook Groups sums up the experience shared by many attendees:
I'm still riding the high of Solo PR Summit. So much in fact, that I told one of my clients today that my rates increased. They didn't even flinch. Thank you to Kellye, all the wonderful speakers and fellow attendees for providing an opportunity to learn and meet so many wonderful communications professionals.
Solo PR Summit is a face-to-face realization of what we do throughout the year, equipping you with the knowledge, tools and networking you need in your indie business. We're looking forward to continuing the momentum here at Solo PR Pro, building on the relationships and knowledge gained at the Summit for months (years?) to come!
What was your favorite lesson or experience from the Solo PR Summit?