Be sure to checkout the re-cap post for this chat – which includes highlights and the full transcript – here.
In the pursuit of happy clients, good reporting is key. But what reports are worthwhile and how can we make them more meaningful?
Tomorrow (Wednesday, 3/27/15) at 1-2 p.m. Eastern time, our monthly #SoloPR Topic Chat on Twitter will focus on reporting, and we’ll be joined by a special guest: PR powerhouse Christine Perkett. A former Solo PR Pro herself, Christine (@missusP on Twitter) founded PR analytics and measurement platform SeeDepth Inc. in 2013.
We’ll discuss the following topics:
- In general, what do clients really care about? What do they want to see in reports?
- When are scorecards useful, and what are the pitfalls?
- Are there any reporting lessons from large agencies solos could learn from?
- What can you do reporting-wise when you have a slow month?
- What’s the biggest mistake communications pros make when reporting?
- How can PR pros use reporting to demonstrate value?
- What are your favorite tips/tricks for reporting?
Never participated in a Twitter chat? Here’s how.
Do you have any additional questions on reporting not included above? Let us know in the comments, and we’ll be happy to address them during the chat.
Please make your plans now to join us Tomorrow (Wednesday, 3/27/15), at 1-2 p.m. Eastern time (10-11 a.m. Pacific), and be sure to check back here on Thursday for the chat re-cap!