During the April 16 #solopr twitter chat a diverse group of independent communication pros from across the country gathered to discuss the following topics of interest:
- Have you ever promised a client coverage in their chosen publication in order to win their business?
- Most report Facebook is now largely a pay-to-play platform for brands. How have you changed strategy? Client reaction?
- Has anyone used Twitter advertising in a campaign? #
- Lots of blogs & media outlets use misleading headlines/hyperbole in titles. How far do you go on this without a backlash?
- As we enter the second quarter of 2014, what are your clients' chief concerns right now?
Scroll through some of the highlights from the chat below:
Be sure to check out the transcript in PDF for the full discussion. Please note that the transcript is in reverse chronological order. If you weren’t able to join us this week, weigh in on the chat questions below!
The #solopr chat – held each Wednesday from 1-2 p.m. Eastern – is a weekly ritual for some of the savviest PR pros on Twitter. Anyone with a Twitter account is welcome to participate. If you’re looking for immediate answers to your questions and real-time access to wisdom from veteran pros, join us as a Premium member of Solo PR Pro – our private Facebook group is available 24/7.