Each week, top independent communication professionals share thought leadership and tips as part of the #solopr chat on Twitter (learn how to join us here). This week, we weighed in with opinions and insight on the following topics of interest:
- When a client is leaving a consultant and hiring you, what Qs should you ask to make sure you're not walking into a firestorm?
- Facebook now has slingshot, how are you using messaging apps in your work?
- How often do you find yourself texting or messaging media/influencers?
- How do you deal with internal divisions and turf wars with clients?
- What are you doing today that you could not have imagined 10 years ago?
A few of the top tweets are highlighted below:
Be sure to check out the transcript in PDF for the full discussion. Please note that the transcript is in reverse chronological order. If you weren’t able to join us this week, weigh in on the chat questions in the comments!
The #solopr chat – held each Wednesday from 1-2 p.m. Eastern – is a weekly ritual for some of the savviest PR pros on Twitter. Anyone with a Twitter account is welcome to participate. If you’re looking for immediate answers to your questions and real-time access to wisdom from veteran pros, join us as a Premium member of Solo PR Pro – our private Facebook group is available 24/7.