On the fourth Wednesday in October, we held one of our traditional Q&A chats, where top independent communication professionals shared thought leadership, tips and advice in response to questions submitted by the community (learn how to join us here). On October 28 2015, we weighed in with opinions and insight on the following topics of interest:
- Do you introduce subcontractors to your clients? Why or why not?
- If you’ve introduced a subcontractor to a potential client and it
didn’t go well, what do you do? #solopr
- If a prospective client asks for your opinion about another agency, do you give it? #solopr
- When a prospect contacts you needing help quickly, how soon is too soon and you say “no thanks”? #solopr
- Q5 is a follow-up: what if you really need the money? #solopr
- Are your clients in 2016 business planning mode? Seeing any trends ? #solopr
A few of the top tweets are highlighted below (followed by a link to the full transcript):
Be sure to check out the transcript in PDF for the full discussion. Please note that the transcript is in reverse chronological order. If you weren’t able to join us this week, weigh in on the chat questions in the comments!