On the fourth Wednesday in March, we held one of our traditional Q&A chats, where top independent communication professionals shared thought leadership, tips and advice in response to questions submitted by the community (learn how to join us here). On March 25, 2015, we weighed in with opinions and insight on the following topics of interest:
- Do you find #PR focused conferences a useful investment? What are the benefits?
- If you’re looking to subcontract, how do you find people/agencies to work with?
- How do you handle CEO w/personal passion, good intent when passion does not align with brand e.g. Starbucks?
- Where do you post press releases?
- The rules around visuals seem to keep evolving, how are you using visuals in your client work?
- How do you quickly turn around graphics/visuals
A few of the top tweets are highlighted below (followed by a link to the full transcript):
3.25.15 Chat Highlights
Be sure to check out the transcript in PDF for the full discussion. Please note that the transcript is in reverse chronological order. If you weren’t able to join us this week, weigh in on the chat questions in the comments!
In case you missed it, the #solopr chat has moved to a twice monthly schedule. We meet the second and fourth Wednesday of each month from 1-2 p.m. Eastern – a regular ritual for some of the savviest PR pros on Twitter. Anyone with a Twitter account is welcome to participate. If you’re looking for immediate answers to your questions and real-time access to wisdom from veteran pros, join us as a Premium member of Solo PR Pro – our private Facebook group is available 24/7.