Each week, top independent communication professionals share thought leadership and tips as part of the #solopr chat on Twitter (learn how to join us here). This week, we weighed in with opinions and insight on the following topics of interest:
- When you have writer's block or are in a funk, what do you do to get the creative juices flowing?
- Is Google+ helping your PR strategies?
- Do you use scorecards to show the value you bring to a client (e.g., assign value to a specific media hit, etc.)?
- Do you use Alexa or Compete, and how do you use that information?
- Now that LinkedIn has its own publishing platform, what are some best practices?
- How do you rebound from setbacks?
A few of the top tweets are highlighted below:
Be sure to check out the transcript in PDF for the full discussion. Please note that the transcript is in reverse chronological order. If you weren’t able to join us this week, weigh in on the chat questions in the comments!
The #solopr chat – held each Wednesday from 1-2 p.m. Eastern – is a weekly ritual for some of the savviest PR pros on Twitter. Anyone with a Twitter account is welcome to participate. If you’re looking for immediate answers to your questions and real-time access to wisdom from veteran pros, join us as a Premium member of Solo PR Pro – our private Facebook group is available 24/7.