This week during the #solopr Twitter chat, we discussed a variety of subjects of interest to both solos and non-solo PR practitioners alike:
1) How do you qualify the businesses you work with? Budget? Stability?
2) Is the press tour/teletour dead? Do you still recommend them to clients?
3) How can you refresh a stale story?
4) When you need assistance, how do you go about finding talent?
5) What do you call yourself to clients? How do you position your business?
For wise insights from the savvy pros who participated in the chat, be sure to download the transcript in PDF.
Everyone in PR has experience with the issues discussed this week. Let us know your thoughts in the comments!
The #solopr chat – held each Wednesday from 1-2 p.m. Eastern – is a weekly ritual for some of the most savvy Solo PR Pros on Twitter. Anyone with a Twitter account is welcome to participate – see Join Us for the #solopr Chat on Twitter to find out how!