Each Wednesday at 1 pm EST, a diverse group of independent communication pros from across the globe gather to discuss hot topics and timely issues that impact the solo professional. The April 9 #solopr twitter chat was once again filled with savvy pros at varying stages of their business willing to share insights on submitted questions. The following topics of interest were discussed:
- What are your ideas, tips for effectively on-boarding new client? #SoloPR
- How do you get in a groove working with a new client? #SoloPR
- What to do about scope creep of sorts. i.e: client keeps trying to add “just a few more hours a week” to your contract? #SoloPR
- What's the best way to package & promote new set of services (ie social media trainings) w/out sounding self-promotional? #SoloPR
- Twitter employee tweeted her birth: how much is too much? Do you have guidelines for yourself/clients? #SoloPR
Be sure to check out the transcript in PDF for the full discussion. Please note that the transcript is in reverse chronological order. If you weren’t able to join us this week, weigh in on the chat questions below!
The #solopr chat – held each Wednesday from 1-2 p.m. Eastern – is a weekly ritual for some of the savviest PR pros on Twitter. Anyone with a Twitter account is welcome to participate. If you’re looking for immediate answers to your questions and real-time access to wisdom from veteran pros, join us as a Premium member of Solo PR Pro – our private Facebook group is available 24/7.
Image via http://noyoureoutoforder.tumblr.com/page/4