Solo PR Pro’s main event activity for 2016 – the Florida Public Relations Association (FPRA) Conference, kicked off on Sunday, August 7, 2016 in Tampa, Florida. The event will run through August 10, 2016.
The cross section of independents, agencies and in-house PR pros affords a unique opportunity for learning and networking. If you could not be in person, you can still participate virtually.
Many of the featured speakers at this top-notch conference are friends and/or members of Solo PR Pro, including:
- Legal Pitfalls – Kerry O'Shea Gorgone, Attorney, Podcaster and Senior Progam Managr, MarketProfs
- Step Out of Your Comfort Zone – Jessica Lawlor, Communications Consultant, JessicaLawlor.com and Founder Get Gusty Blog
- Solo Panel – Ask the Expert workshop with Kellye Crane, Karen Swim, APR and Lanette Hart, APR, CPRC
- Social Content Trends – Arik Hanson, Principal, ACH Communications
- Master Storytelling– Lisa Gerber, Founder, Big Leap Creative
- Five Key Tools for Surviving the Modern Crisis – Ike Pigott, Consultant, Position Media Consulting
See a presentation you’re interested in? Check out the schedule so you can watch social media for real-time updates from these sessions.
We’re thrilled that we were once again able to join forces with FPRA to offer our Solo PR community a robust conference experience.
Be sure to check back next week for post-conference highlights and content. We look forward to sharing the learning with you!