One of the first questions asked by those considering making the leap to a solo career, is “how do you get clients?” As your business progresses you will continue to ask varying versions of that same question. How do I grow my business? What are the best methods to developing more business? What should I be doing to gain more business? How do I find higher value clients?
Business development is essential to solo and solo-plus PR pros. You want to have a steady supply of opportunity that allows you to have a consistent flow of work. Seasoned pros know that business development has to be ongoing but want to spend their times on activities that yield the best results. As we near the end of the first quarter, it's a great time to make sure that we are investing in the right strategies to hit our goals for the year.
Join us on March 15, 201, 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm (EDT) for a free webinar, “3 Essential Steps for Landing More Clients,” with Craig Severinsen of Bright Works PR & Marketing. Craig is a business growth specialist who is going to provide practical actions that you can take to grow your business.
- You want to grow your business this year, but need help to take the right actions.
- You are working hard in your business, but are not seeing the financial results you want.
- You are doing business development like crazy, but the results are slow.
- You are on a roll, but are ready to take your business to the next level.
- Accurately predict your business growth and actually make it happen
- Effortlessly attract high-paying clients that you want to work with; without bartering, negotiating or begging
- Discover how to quickly convert strangers into paying clients without feeling “salesy” or slimy
- Find out how to serve your clients on a deeper level; resulting in bigger and better opportunities
- Find out the two top Marketing mistakes almost every entrepreneur makes and how you can avoid them
- Learn how to get as many clients as you want, whenever you want them