During the #solopr chat on Twitter this week, all of our questions submitted by the Solo PR Pro community. Here’s what’s on the mind of your colleagues:
- What are your topics of interest for professional development? PRSA-IPA needs ideas for teleseminars, speakers for 2010.
- Do you collaborate w/other solos? If so, how?
- Have you ever partnered for RFPs, competing with traditional agencies?
- If you’re a subcontractor for agencies, do you discount your rate/fees?
- How do you balance giving away too much/too little in proposals?
Be sure to check out the transcript here in PDF (in reverse chronological order) for the answers – including excellent tips and ideas from some of the top Solo PR Pros nationwide.
If you were unable to join us this week, how would you answer these questions? Please let us know your own thoughts in the comments!
The #solopr chat – held each Wednesday from 1-2 p.m. Eastern – is a weekly ritual for a host of savvy Solo PR Pros on Twitter. Anyone with a Twitter account is welcome – see Join Us for the #solopr Chat on Twitter to find out how!