As you may know, the first-ever Solo PR Summit, which kicks off today in Atlanta, is sold out! There are a number of ways you can follow along and participate, which are beneficial to both attendees and those unable to be here in person:
- Watch our usual #solopr hashtag on Twitter for updates, and the Solo PR Pro Facebook page for photo uploads throughout the event.
- We’ll be trying out a social aggregation tool during the Summit, so you can view all the social media updates in one place. See the Solo PR Summit RebelMouse page, and let us know what you think.
- Tracky is a sponsor of the Summit, and we’re using the service to share presentations and key takeaways from each session. Head to our public Tracky group page to see all of the sessions listed, and checkout this direct link to the page from Tracky evangelist and speaker, Sarah Evans, to see the potential.
In addition to Tracky, all of our sponsors have recognized the importance of the Solo PR Pro community and are lending their support. Many are offering our community special goodies, including:
- MBO Partners is sharing a free guide, complete with calculator, which navigates new and seasoned solos through the rate setting process.
- Top podcaster Todd Schnick, of Dreamland Interactive, will be on-site at the Summit, recording complementary audio interviews with attendees. If you’re attending the Summit, make sure you get your desired interview time by signing up here: http://bit.ly/soloprpodcastsignup.
- For on-site attendees, Uber is offering new users $20 off your first ride in Atlanta for the duration of the Summit. Uber is a mobile app that allows you to request a private black car or SUV at the touch of a button and be driven through town in luxury. See www.soloprpro.com/summit/travel/ for details.
- Personal branding ninja Mary Ellen Miller, of MarketingMel, is offering a free personal branding infographic for download to serve as a handy reference when deciding how to present yourself online, in social networks, and in person.
If you can’t be here in person, do you have any questions for our amazing roster of Solo PR Summit speakers? Let us know in the comments, and we’ll be sure to ask them!