On the fourth Wednesday in September, we held one of our traditional Q&A chats, where top independent communication professionals shared thought leadership, tips and advice in response to questions submitted by the community (learn how to join us here). On September 27, 2017 we weighed in with opinions and insight on the following topics of interest:
- Google is 19 years old today, in what ways has it influenced you?
- The NFL is looking for comms help, what are your criteria for taking on mid-crisis clients? #solopr
- What if any traditional PR or business advice should we rethink or challenge? #solopr
- What was that turning point in your business where you finally felt like “aha I got it”? #solopr
- What is keeping your clients up at night these days and how can you proactively address?
- Any experience with paid influencer identification programs? Pros? Cons? #solopr
A few of the top tweets are highlighted below (followed by a link to the full transcript):
Be sure to check out the transcript in PDF for the full discussion. Please note that the transcript is in reverse chronological order. If you weren’t able to join us this week, weigh in on the chat questions in the comments and mark your calendars for the next chat on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 at 1pm Eastern.