During the October 5 #solopr Twitter chat, independent PR pros shared insight on helping clients find value, garnering holiday press, increasing clientele, & more. Specifically, the following questions were addressed:
1. Client’s focused on deliverable that may not meet his goal. How do I help him find value in other objectives/outcomes? #solopr
2. What are your best tips for garnering holiday press? #solopr
3. What if client only wants “big” coverage, and isn’t willing to speak with smaller outlets? #solopr
4. How would you recommend increasing clientele for ppl who are just starting? #solopr
5. Is anyone going to the PRSA Conference in Orlando? #solopr
Be sure to check out the transcript in PDF for the full discussion. Note that the transcript is in reverse chronological order.
If you weren’t able to join us this week, please let us know how you’d respond to the chat questions below!
The #solopr chat – held each Wednesday from 1-2 p.m. Eastern – is a weekly ritual for some of the most savvy Solo PR Pros on Twitter. Anyone with a Twitter account is welcome to participate – see Join Us for the #solopr Chat on Twitter to find out how!
Thanks to Jennifer Spivak for compiling this post.