The #solopr Twitter chat this week was once again a varied discussion, with expert advice in response to the following questions:
1. What do you do for tech support?
2. What do you do when a potential client calls, then calls two more times & sends two emails before you can respond?
3. How do you take credit on your website or marketing materials for blog posts on behalf of a client? Or not?
4. What are some ways to stay in touch with former, occasional or once prospective clients?
5. What’s the first thing you did when you decided to go solo?
Be sure to check out the transcript in PDF for insights, and be sure to add yours in the comments!
The #solopr chat – held each Wednesday from 1-2 p.m. Eastern – is a weekly ritual for some of the most savvy Solo PR Pros on Twitter. Anyone with a Twitter account is welcome to participate – see Join Us for the #solopr Chat on Twitter to find out how!