On the fourth Wednesday in May, we held one of our traditional Q&A chats, where top independent communication professionals shared thought leadership, tips and advice in response to questions submitted by the community (learn how to join us here). On May 24, 2017 we weighed in with opinions and insight on the following topics of interest:
- As a solo/small agency, how do you manage to stay on top of things in off-hours? #solopr
- Ford announced the firing of CEO and retirement of top comms person. Good move to do a joint announcement?
- What’s on your professional bucket list? #solopr
- How do you proactively avoid bias in your PR/comms strategies? #solopr
- What do you wish people better understood about the Solo PR pro life? #solopr
- What tips/tools do you use for client listening? #solopr
- How can we proactively prevent or adapt to companies taking work in-house? #solopr
- Do clients perceive older practitioners as less innovative than younger peers? tips to overcome? #solopr
A few of the top tweets are highlighted below (followed by a link to the full transcript):
Be sure to check out the transcript in PDF for the full discussion. Please note that the transcript is in reverse chronological order. If you weren’t able to join us this week, weigh in on the chat questions in the comments and mark your calendars for the next chat on Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at 1pm Eastern.