Independent communication professionals got down to business during the December 4 #solopr Twitter chat,as they discussed the following topics of interest:
- How are you using LinkedIn as a biz dev tool? How effective is LI for your business? #solopr
- Inspired by ATT/TMobile Twitter war, do you encourage CEO involvement on Twitter? How do you prep? zd.net/1ePP7Hf #solopr
- Are you using/planning to use PR specific twitter account for client? Results? #solopr
- Are you using self-publishing tools like Medium, Paper.Li, Scoop It for client work? Examples, results? #solopr
- Want to be more effective in 2014, please share your best / favorite productivity tip(s)?#solopr
Be sure to check out the transcript in PDF for the full discussion. Note that the transcript is in reverse chronological order. If you weren’t able to join us this week, weigh in on the chat questions below!
The #solopr chat – held each Wednesday from 1-2 p.m. Eastern – is a weekly ritual for some of the most savvy Solo PR Pros on Twitter. Anyone with a Twitter account is welcome to participate.