On the second Wednesday in May, we held one of our traditional Q&A chats, where top independent communication professionals shared thought leadership, tips and advice in response to questions submitted by the community (learn how to join us here). On May 10, 2017 we weighed in with opinions and insight on the following topics of interest:
- How do you help clients create customer value? #solopr
- Study shows 72% believe PR will either become more closely aligned w/ marketing or become subset of it. Agree? #solopr
- Same article predicts PR may steal some ad business – are you seeing this trend? #solopr
- What is the most pressing issue facing independent practitioners today? #solopr
- Frye PR agencies hit with lawsuits, how do you proactively prevent these types of actions? ht.ly/y9fz30bBBK9 #solopr
A few of the top tweets are highlighted below (followed by a link to the full transcript):
Be sure to check out the transcript in PDF for the full discussion. Please note that the transcript is in reverse chronological order. If you weren’t able to join us this week, weigh in on the chat questions in the comments and mark your calendars for the next chat on Wednesday, May 24, 2017 at 1pm Eastern.