During the #solopr Twitter chat this week, consultants in PR and social media offered tips on a wide-range of topics, addressing the following questions:
1. How often during the year do you work on the administration and branding of your business? Do you ever center a week or two on it?
2. What start up costs are required when going solo?
3. What's the biggest investment you make in your business? What do you spend the most money on?
4. Are you a member of a national PR association (or another industry body)? Why or why not?
5. What do you do when a client doesn't pay?
Download the transcript in PDF for insights on these key topics. What do you think — any points to add to the discussion?
The #solopr chat – held each Wednesday from 1-2 p.m. Eastern – is a weekly ritual for some of the most savvy Solo PR Pros on Twitter. Anyone with a Twitter account is welcome to participate – see Join Us for the #solopr Chat on Twitter to find out how!