During the August 10 #solopr Twitter chat, independent PR pros discussed client advice, feeling burned out, hiring an intern, and more. Specifically, the following questions were addressed:
1. Would you ever advise a client to blog negatively about a person or competitor? #solopr
2. I’m bored with my current work and feeling burned out. How do I get the mojo back? #solopr
3. I’m interested in working with an intern. Is it too late to get one for the fall? Things I should know? #solopr
4. Has anyone used MyMediaInfo? Thoughts? Any other similar svc you’d recommend? #solopr
5. What events are you doing to this fall? How do you choose? #solopr
Be sure to check out the transcript in PDF for the full discussion. Note that the transcript is in reverse chronological order.
If you weren’t able to join us this week, please let us know how you’d respond to the chat questions below!
The #solopr chat – held each Wednesday from 1-2 p.m. Eastern – is a weekly ritual for some of the most savvy Solo PR Pros on Twitter. Anyone with a Twitter account is welcome to participate – see Join Us for the #solopr Chat on Twitter to find out how!
Thanks to Jennifer Spivak for compiling this post.